Skip to content
- Savers (individuals age 55 – 74 with personal savings allocated to bank CD’s losing purchasing power or allocated to risk of principal stock market and mutual fund investments that lose principal periodically).
- Millennials (individuals age 25 – 35 with less than $30,000 of surplus annual earnings and less than $250,000 of equity assets), Millennials Planning Program
- GenXer’s (individuals age 36 – 55 with less than $30,000 of surplus annual earnings and less than $250,000 of equity assets), GenXers Planning Program
- Highly Productive Individuals (doctor business owners and non-doctor business owners who have $30,000, or more, of surplus annual earnings and $250,000, or more, of equity assets)
- Affluent Individuals (individuals who have $1,000,000, or more, of surplus savings that are un-needed to finance their lifestyle costs through their life expectancies).